Programs & Degrees
Now admitting for a Fall start!
Classes begin August 26, 2019.
Application deadline is August 15, 2019.
Upcoming Virtual Session
If you are interested in learning more about the Master of Science in Health Informatics (MSHI) program, join us in an online session. Meet the Program Director and the Program Coordinator.
- When: Tuesday, June 18, 2019 from 06:30 PM until 07:30 PM (ET)
- Where: Virtual/Online
- How: To register to attend, please click here.
Once you have been registered, you will be added to the attendance list. About 24 hrs before the event, the virtual link will be sent to you via email to access the session. Should you have any questions or concerns beforehand, please contact us at MSHIadmissions@ju.edu.
We would love to host an informational session at your organization. To schedule an informational session on site, please contact us at MSHIadmissions@ju.edu for more details.
Dr. Brandy Gustavus, D.H.Sc., MSCPM, RHIA
Department Chair, Health Informatics Program; Assistant Professor, Health Informatics
- Email address email@example.com
- Telephone number (904) 256-7946
Interdisciplinary Program Coordinator
- Email address MSHIadmissions@ju.edu
- Telephone number (904) 256-7296