Keigwin School of NursingMaster of Science in Nursing
Why Choose Our MSN Program?
Are you ready to take your nursing career to the next level? Jacksonville University's Master of Science in Nursing Program (MSN) prepares students for advanced practice roles in nursing.
- You can finish our MSN programs in as few as 18 months
- The average salary of a Nursing Administrator is $97,000
- Our programs are offered in part-time and full-time tracks so you can learn at your own pace
- Small classes provide you with individual attention
- You get to work with an academic advisor throughout the program who will assist you with individualizing your program progression in a way that works for your schedule
- Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP) ‡
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) ‡
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) ‡
- Clinical Nurse Educator ‡
- Healthcare Quality and Safety
- Informatics ‡
- Nursing Leadership in Healthcare Systems ‡
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing
‡ These majors are also available as a post-graduate certificate for students who have already completed their MSN degree or doctorate and are interested in pursuing additional education in an alternate specialization area.
Dual Degree Programs
AdmissionsHow to Apply
Applicants must submit the following documents to be considered for admission
- Completed JU Application
- Unofficial Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended with All Nursing
Coursework & Nursing Degrees
- If the candidate attended a college or university abroad, an official NACES evaluation of that transcript is required. Choose the course-by-course evaluation with the GPA option.
- A minimum 3.0 undergraduate nursing GPA on a 4.0 scale is required
- Graduation from a regionally accredited program and CCNE, NLN, or ACEN accredited program
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (if applying to a Nurse Practitioner track)
- Statement of Intent
- Active U.S. Nursing License
- Out-of-state applicants must be eligible for endorsement in Florida
- International students must hold a current license from a U.S. state and be eligible for endorsement in Florida.
- All international students whose first language is not English are required to submit proof of their proficiency in English, by providing scores for either: IELTS or TOEFL. If submitting score reports, they must be sent directly to Jacksonville University from the testing institutions.
The following may be requested of students with a GPA of 3.0 or below:
- GRE/GMAT scores
- Letters of Recommendation
Request for Information
Contact Information Keigwin School of Nursing
Phone: (904) 256-7000