Policies & ProceduresCampus Health
Your health is important.
Jacksonville University is excited to welcome students to our campus to live, learn, and grow. In order to do that safely, every member of our campus community must remain diligent in protecting our health and that of others.
This webpage is designed to help you understand your role in maintaining a healthy campus.
Masks are optional on campus regardless of vaccination status, except:
- In the Student Health Center
- In the Orthodontics Clinic
Masks are required in these healthcare-focused spaces.
We also ask that you please wear a mask if you must leave your room/home while you are ill. This request is for the protection of our community.
If You Feel Sick
If you have started feeling symptoms, including congestion, runny nose, headache, even the most minor allergy symptoms:
- Stay home. If you have to leave your room/home for any reason, wear a mask.
- Call your health provider.
- Students: Call the Student Health Center.
- Faculty and Staff: Call your healthcare provider.
The first and most important thing you can do to stay safe is to get vaccinated.
- If you have questions about the vaccine, we have answers! Learn more about all three of the vaccines in use in the U.S.
- Students: If you have already been vaccinated for COVID-19, please let us know: Student Vaccination Reporting
- Faculty and Staff: All Jacksonville University employees who work at any JU facility must be vaccinated against COVID-19.