College life is about the life of the mind – and much more. Your activities and relationships outside the classroom environment play a substantial role in your overall educational experience.
Are you interested in what it is like to be a JU student? If you are, this is the vlog to check out. Like an undertow, this vlog is focused on the undercurrent (or culture) at Jacksonville University. JU Film Student Mike Csorba shows you what #JUstAnotherDay on campus looks like. Tune in each week to see what Mike is up to next.
The Division of Student Affairs, through the programs and services offered, provides opportunities for students to become involved at the University, and more engaged in their college experience.
We invite you to become acquainted with our departments and offices, and learn more about the opportunities offered by the Division of Student Affairs.
The Student Life Office, located on the third floor of the Davis Student Commons, is your resource for a multitude of student services, including:
- Student conduct concerns
- Student crisis assistance and conflict resolution
- Disability Support Services
- International student services
- New Student Orientation
Who can I contact?
Student Life Office
- Office location Davis Student Commons, Third Floor
- Telephone number (904) 256-7067
- Email address email@example.com
- Fax number (904) 256-7066
Kristie S. Gover, Ed.D.
Senior VP for Student Affairs & Dean of Students
- Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Dean of Students
- Email address email@example.com
Assistant Dean of Students
- Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative Associate for Student Life
- Email address email@example.com