New Student Orientation
Welcome to New Phins & Families!
This year, Jacksonville University will be hosting all New Student Orientation in a variety of formats.
Students are required to complete 1 of the following -
Virtual Experience + Virtual Connection Events
- Students will complete self paced modules beginning in early June and a few live sessions to connect with fellow students and begin connections that will prepare you to start at Jacksonville University. Each student will also be assigned an Orientation Leader to guide them through the experience!
Virtual Experience + On Campus Experience
- Students will complete self paced modules beginning in early June and visit our beautiful Jacksonville campus for a 2 day, 1 night experience to connect with students, faculty, and staff. Each student will be assigned an Orientation Leader to guide them through the experience.
- Sessions* will occur on the following date -
- Monday, June 14 - Tuesday, June 15
- Monday, June 21 - Tuesday, June 22
- Thursday, June 24 - Friday, June 25
- Monday, June 28 - Tuesday, June 29
- Thursday, July 1 - Friday, July 2
*In Person Sessions will have a cap of 100 students per session.
Orientation sessions will begin on Day 1 with check-in from 10am-11am and we anticipate wrapping up by 5pm on Day 2.
We look forward to connecting with you during Orientation!
Don't forget to follow @newtoju on Instagram for updates and other fun information.
The New Student Orientation Team
Have you paid your admission deposit?
If so - Register HERE for Orientation
If you have questions about New Student Orientation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow @newtoju on Instagram for updates and other fun information from the New Student Orientation team. Share your new student experience by tagging @newtoju and #NewToJU !