Keigwin School of Nursing
BRCHS Keigwin School of Nursing
The Keigwin School of Nursing mission, philosophy and program outcomes are congruent with those of Jacksonville University and consistent with the professional nursing standards and guidelines for the preparation of nursing professionals.
The Jacksonville University Keigwin School of Nursing values diverse student backgrounds and experiences and emphasizes the importance of a liberal arts foundation, scholarly inquiry, engaged learning opportunities and clinical application in the professional socialization and development of nursing students.
The Stephanie Bloom Nursing Scholarship
Donations for the Stephanie Bloom Nursing Scholarship Fund can be made online.
Programs & Degrees
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing
- APRN Majors
- Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- MSN Cohort / MSN Online Majors
- Clinical Nurse Educator ‡
- Informatics † ‡
- Leadership in Healthcare Systems ‡
- Dual Degree Programs
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Post Graduate Certificates
‡ These majors are also available as a post graduate certificate for students who have already completed their MSN degree or doctorate and are interested in pursuing additional education in an alternate specialization area.
Jacksonville University Keigwin School of Nursing is committed to the success of each student as a self-assured, clinically competent, caring professional nurse, who practices in an evolving, complex health care environment, provides leadership to promote health among culturally diverse people and promotes the advancement of nursing knowledge through evidence-based practice and life-long learning.
- Keigwin School of Nursing philosophy
- Keigwin School of Nursing strategic plan
- Keigwin School of Nursing organizational chart
The baccalaureate degree in nursing, master's degree in nursing, Doctor of Nursing Practice program, and post-graduate APRN certificate programs at Jacksonville University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.