- Keigwin School of Nursing Home
- Programs & Degrees
- Faculty & Staff
- Student Resources
- Moral Injury Program
- For Patients’ Sake, Advocate: Confronting the Drug Epidemic
- About the Keigwin School of Nursing
Sigma Theta Tau
Sigma Theta Tau is an international honor society for nurses that works to advance world health and celebrates nursing excellence in scholarship, leadership and service. Induction into Sigma Theta Tau is reserved for both graduate and undergraduate students who demonstrate excellence in academic achievement. Nurses who are outstanding community stewards are also eligible for induction as nurse leaders.
Lambda Rho at large is a joint chapter between the Schools of Nursing of both Jacksonville University and the University of North Florida. The Lambda Rho chapter sponsors research conferences, journal clubs, educational programs, community service events and academic and research scholarships to nurses in the Northeast Florida region. For more information please contact Dr. Roberta Christopher at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our chapter website.
JU Officers for 2017-2018
- President elect: Dr Roberta Christopher
- JU Vice President: Dr. Teresa MacGergor
- JU Counselor: Professor Pam Swan
- JU Counselor: Dr. Cheryl Bergman