- Keigwin School of Nursing Home
- Programs & Degrees
- Faculty & Staff
- Student Resources
- Moral Injury Program
- About the Keigwin School of Nursing
Brooks Rehabilitation College of Healthcare SciencesKeigwin School of Nursing
The Keigwin School of Nursing mission, philosophy and program outcomes are congruent with those of Jacksonville University and consistent with the professional nursing standards and guidelines for the preparation of nursing professionals.
The Jacksonville University Keigwin School of Nursing values diverse student backgrounds and experiences and emphasizes the importance of a liberal arts foundation, scholarly inquiry, engaged learning opportunities and clinical application in the professional socialization and development of nursing students.
Programs & Degrees
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing
- ARNP Majors
- Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) / Emergency Nurse Practitioner (ENP)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- MSN Cohorts
- Dual Degree Programs
- Online MSN
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Post-master's Certificates
Jacksonville University Keigwin School of Nursing is committed to the success of each student as a self-assured, clinically competent, caring professional nurse, who practices in an evolving, complex health care environment, provides leadership to promote health among culturally diverse people and promotes the advancement of nursing knowledge through evidence-based practice and life-long learning.
The DNP, MSN, and BSN programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, 202- 887-6791.