DolphiNurse Alumni Network
The Jacksonville University Keigwin School of Nursing established the DolphiNurse Alumni Network for graduates of its programs. The DolphiNurse Alumni Network’s mission is to maintain meaningful relationships between alumni and the Keigwin School of Nursing, and to help create scholarship opportunities for students currently in pursuit of a nursing degree from Jacksonville University.
Getting involved with the DolphiNurse Network is easy! Here's how:
- Update your alumni record to ensure you receive future communications.
- Submit a Class Note to let your former classmates know what you are up to.
- Learn more about the DolphiNurse Alumni Board.
- Connect with us on Facebook and Instagram.
- Keigwin School of Nursing Fall 2020 Drive-by Pinning Ceremony
- Keigwin School of Nursing Spring 2020 Drive-by Pinning Ceremony
Read the latest issues of the DolphiNurse quarterly newsletter:
Support the Nursing Student Success Fund
When you support the Nursing Student Success Fund, the proceeds benefit current nursing students in financial need, as well as the DolphiNurse Alumni Network in its mission to maintain meaningful relationships between alumni and the Keigwin School of Nursing.
DolphiNurse Alumni Spotlight
Keri Kavanagh '17
With questions or to get involved, contact Alumni Engagement at email@example.com or (904) 256-7201. To submit a DolphiNurse alumni spotlight for yourself or a fellow
Phin, fill out the form below!