Alumni Events & Calendar
Your involvement with your alma mater helps us grow and assist current students in reaching their full potential.
In addition to on-campus lectures, fine arts productions and other events on campus, the Office of Alumni & Family Engagement plans social events for you to network and reconnect with fellow alumni.
AN UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19 Jacksonville University has been actively monitoring the evolving situation related to the outbreak of COVID-19 and the Alumni Office joins the University in its concern for the well-being of our community of alumni, students, faculty, staff, and friends around the world. Given concerns over the spread of the Coronavirus, we are actively considering the status of all scheduled events in the foreseeable future and will communicate about the status of these events on an individual basis. We are confident that our alumni around the world can meet these challenges head-on while continuing to show your support for Jacksonville University. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your understanding as we work to protect the health of our campus community.
DolphiNurse Alumni Network: Caring For Joy Continuing Education Course
- Date February 10
- Location Zoom
Jacksonville University's Brooks Rehabilitation College of Healthcare Sciences, Keigwin School of Nursing, and DolphiNurse Alumni Network are proud to offer continuing education and lifelong learning opportunities to alumni and members of the broader Jacksonville University community.
- Date February 22-26
Get ready to GIVE FORWARD during Dolphin Dash, Jacksonville University's Annual Giving Challenge! During Dolphin
Dash, alumni, students, families, faculty, staff, friends and fans put Phins first
— let’s push Jacksonville University further than ever before.
Dolphin Dash is about being a part of a collective giving movement to make waves for the next generation of Jacksonville University students. Every gift large and small matters to help us make a big difference.
Podcasts & Virtual Series
Jacksonville Athletics: Dolphin Tales Podcast
Presented by Baptist health
Voice of the Dolphins Scott Manze and JU Baseball alum Pat Sitkins sit down with two more members of the JU community during the Dolphin Tales Podcast. Dolphin Tales features stories of alumni, who have gone on to do great things all over the world, all fueled by their time on the oak-shrouded Arlington campus on the banks of the St. Johns River. Check back often for a list of upcoming alumni features!
More episodes coming soon!
- Dolphin Tales Podcast Ep. 19: Alex Boylan ’99, men’s soccer, television producer and winner of season two of "The Amazing Race"
- Dolphin Tales Podcast Ep. 18: Sable Lee ’16, softball, Asst. Director of Student-Athlete Development at Clemson and Addyson Lewis ’23, volleyball
- Dolphin Tales Podcast Ep. 17: Sean Gorman ’96, men’s rowing, co-founder and CEO of Pixel8.earth
- Dolphin Tales Podcast Ep. 16: Hillary Crook ’11, women’s track & field, teacher & track coach at Mansfield High School, left tackle for Boston Renegades of Women’s Football Alliance
- Dolphin Tales Podcast Ep. 15: Dov Ribnick ’03, men’s soccer, producer at Nitro Circus
- Dolphin Tales Podcast Ep. 14: Lauren Starmer Bishop ('05), women's soccer, Area Vice President at CoreLogix Medical (2:50)
- Dolphin Tales Podcast: Ep. 13: Kevin Vucinich '05, men's golf, Product Manager for KLS Martin (3:03)
- Dolphin Tales Podcast: Ep. 12: Lucas Meers '12, men’s rowing, Conservation Program Officer at Jacksonville Zoo & Gardens and Okapi Conservation Project (13:21)
- Dolphin Tales Podcast: Ep. 11: Bryan Williams, baseball, CEO of Dogs For Better Lives (9:18)
- Dolphin Tales Podcast: Ep. 10: JU alum Pat Sitkins, who introduces a "Dolphin Alum" segment (5:22)
Linda Berry Stein College of Fine Arts Alumni Interview Series
Professor Kimberly Beasley, Chair of the Department of Music at Jacksonville University, talks live with JU Music alumni. Follow the Linda Berry Stein College of Fine Arts Facebook page and the Jacksonville University Music Facebook page for updates!
Linda Berry Stein College of Fine Arts Virtual Performing Arts Series
As we socially distance this semester, alumni now have the opportunity to experience the Linda Berry Stein College of Fine Arts' stunning array of concerts and exhibitions from across the areas of dance, music, theatre, and the visual arts from your home.
Men's Soccer Alumni Spotlight Series
Jacksonville Men's Soccer is creating a virtual Alumni Spotlight Series as a career development opportunity for current student athletes, and they are opening up the calls to alumni! Join an upcoming Zoom call to hear from fellow alumni.
- Joey Sanchez '09/'10, Director of Corporate Engagement for Houston Exponential, Houston, TX
Jacksonville University School of Aviation 35th Anniversary & Alumni Dinner
- Date TBA
- Location Jacksonville University
In conjunction with the third annual Aviation Alumni Dinner, the School of Aviation would like to celebrate the accomplishments of the School, its alumni, their growing partnerships, and what the future has in store for Jacksonville aviation students. Please check back for a date, time, location, and registration information.
If you are interested in serving as an Aviation Alumni Network volunteer, please contact us at email@example.com or (904) 256-7202.
Dolphin Delivery to Black Knight Financial Services
- Date TBA
- Location Black Knight Financial Services
The Office of Alumni Engagement travels to Jacksonville businesses that employ our alumni for Dolphin Deliveries. If your business employs Jacksonville alumni and would like to be considered for a future Dolphin Delivery, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phi Gamma Delta (FIJI) Fraternity Alumni Reunion Weekend
- Date TBA
- Location Jacksonville, FL
The Phi Gamma Delta North Florida Alumni Chapter invites you to join fellow Phi Gamma Delta brothers in Jacksonville, FL for a reunion weekend.
Rock Lacrosse Center Dedication and Party
- Date TBA
- Location Rock Lacrosse Center
Jacksonville Lacrosse alumni and supporters are invited to join Jacksonville University Athletics for the Rock Lacrosse Center Dedication and Party.
- June 23 : GOLD Phin Cocktails & Conversations with Graduate Admissions and the Office of Alumni Engagement
- April 29: Black Alumni Network Virtual Happy Hour and Interest Meeting
- April 16: #JUToast - Virtual Global Toast