Online, On Campus, Part-time, and Full-Time OptionsRN-BSN
Why Choose Our Program?
Jacksonville University's (JU) highly flexible RN-BSN program allows you to earn an RN-BSN degree your way. JU has over 20 years of experience in offering highly-regarded nursing programs led by elite faculty who are experts in nursing.
Our program allows you to take your courses 100 percent online or hybrid (in-person and online) including part-time or full-time. The RN-BSN can be completed in as few as 9 months with pricing as low as $9,450.
- CCNE accredited
- Earn 30 credits toward your BSN from your RN license.
- Convenient for working professionals
- Offered in a flexible format including 100 percent online or hybrid (in-person and online)
- Partnerships with healthcare industry leaders
- Manageable 8-week courses that allow you to start year-round
We have a rolling admissions cycle. The application deadline to enroll in the next available term is:
Sunday, October 4, 2020
Increase your Earning PotentialRN-BSN Your Way
JU's RN-BSN program prepares you to take the next step in your career whether that be a promotion or graduate school. The RN-BSN program was designed for you to complete your way:
- Small classes provide you with individual attention
- Courses offered in 8-week flexible course formats that allow you to take terms off when you need it
- Work with an academic advisor throughout the program who will assist you with individualizing your program progression in a way that works for your schedule.
About Our Program
Each student must meet the 120 credit hour requirement.
- 30 credit hours awarded for your RN license
- 60 core credit hours: AA or AS degree (additional credit hours may be required)
30 credits hours of BSN level nursing courses:
- NUR 352SI: Professional Nursing
- NUR 353: Information Management in Healthcare
- NUR 354WI: Evidence-Based Nursing
- NUR 357: A Conceptual Approach to Assessment and Pathophysiology for the Practicing Nurse Part I
- NUR 449: A Conceptual Approach to Assessment and Pathophysiology for the Practicing Nurse Part II
- NUR 452WI: Nursing Leadership and Health Care Policy
- NUR 453: Community-Focused Professional Nursing
- NUR 455: Advanced Acute Care Concepts
- **NUR 456: Application of Professional Nursing Concepts
*Nursing elective is optional and is reserved for those who need additional credit hours
**All courses must be completed before NUR 456
We also award 30 credit hours for possessing an active registered nursing license. Therefore, we will need to verify that students can transfer in about 60 credit hours comprising of the BSN core courses and general education course.
- Total Nursing Credit Hours: 30
- Total Core Credit Hours: 60
- Credit Hours for RN License: 30
- Total Credit Hours for BSN Degree: 120
AdmissionsHow to Apply
- Unofficial Transcripts from Colleges & Universities with All Nursing Coursework & Nursing Degrees
- Nursing License
- JU Application
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae
Under a 2.5 Potential Requests
- Statement of Intent
- Letters of Recommendation
International (Out of USA/Non-Citizen)
- TOEFL / IETLS
- Foreign Equivalency Report
- Financial Statement
- Passport / US Visa
- Foreign Equivalency Report
Request for Information
Contact Information Keigwin School of Nursing
Phone: (904) 256-7196