- Health Informatics
- Programs & Degrees
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
- About the Health Informatics Program
- Contact Us
Post-Baccalaureate Certificate, Health Data Analytics
This is a 4-course (12 credit hours) cohort program offering a Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Health Data Analytics to meet industry and community partner professional learning needs.
- This certificate prepares individuals to access, manage, analyze, and interpret healthcare data.
- This information is essential for healthcare organizations and industries to strategically develop safe, cost-efficient, high quality patient care.
- This certificate can be a stand-alone post-baccalaureate certificate or obtained as an additional certificate within the Master of Science in Health Informatics (MSHI) program.
- The certificate program is designed as a ground-based cohort.
If your organization is interested in hosting a ground-based cohort, please contact Dr. Roberta Christopher.
How to Apply
Graduate Interdisciplinary Online Academic Advisor
- +1 904-256-8933
Roberta Christopher, EdD, MSN, ARNP, NE-BC, CHTS-CP
Program Director, Health Informatics
- +1 904-256-8926
Gainful Employment Disclosure
Important information is available about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended this program. Access this information as: