A new cohort begins each fall and/or Spring semester. Admission for this cohort will be granted on an ongoing basis; that is, we will fully consider your application upon submission. Thus, you are encouraged to submit the full application packet as early as possible. The admissions process may close once the cohort becomes full (this will be posted on this web page).
We are currently accepting applications for the Fall 2021 cohort!
- Completed Application
- Application Fee $50
- An earned master’s degree from an accredited institution, preferably in the business field
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate coursework
- A statement of purpose explaining the candidate’s professional goals for pursuing the DBA and experience in the English language
- A curriculum vitae or resume detailing a deep professional understanding of business
- GRE or GMAT scores, if previously taken
- Three letters of recommendation
- Corporate Letter of Support
- Possible Interview. All candidates must be willing to participate in interview if requested. Video conferencing available.
Questions concerning the admissions requirements or process should be directed to Ben Southern, the Assistant Director of Graduate Admissions, at (904) 256-7293 or email@example.com.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have substantive (7 or more years) executive leadership experience
- Embraces challenges and is open to change
- Has a global mindset
- Enjoys learning, is good with details and technology
- Be analytical, factual, and renders good judgment
- Be committed to becoming a better leader for the business, industry, and the community
How to Apply
If you are ready to apply for admission to Jacksonville University, please use our online application. Submit the online portion, and then complete your application by sending any required paper documents to the address below.
Attn: Graduate Admissions
2800 University Blvd N.
Jacksonville, FL 32211