The JU Davis College of Business is the only AACSB-accredited private business school in all of North Florida and South Georgia.
Whether you’re an undergraduate, a business professional looking to advance in your career, or considering a career shift to an entirely new industry, choosing an AACSB-accredited institution ensures you are selecting one of the best in the world. AACSB-accredited institutions meet—and continue to maintain—the highest standard in business education, ensuring a sound investment of your time and money.
Only the best schools around the world can meet the consistent, demanding requirements of earning AACSB Accreditation. AACSB alumni are among the world’s most influential leaders, innovators, and entrepreneurs impacting business, government, and non-profit sectors.
Why does AACSB Accreditation matter?
AACSB Accreditation gives students a competitive edge – they get a rigorous, relevant education that prepares them for successful careers. And it ensures them more opportunities; many major companies report that they recruit exclusively at AACSB-accredited institutions for interns and employees.
• are recognized worldwide by top employers and other universities
• have employers that only hire their graduates
• have more access to recruiters
• have graduates that receive higher, more competitive salaries
• have students that are more international and are likely to earn higher levels of education
• are challenging and teach the best skills that give graduates a distinct advantage