Why Choose the School of Aviation?
The School of Aviation educates and trains professional pilots, air traffic controllers, and aviation executives. With one-of-a-kind industry partnerships, a world-class curriculum centered on a strong business foundation, and direct paths to the career of your choice. The School of Aviation will give you the skills and experience to achieve your dream of becoming an aviation professional. And of course, our aviation degree programs have earned the "seal of approval" from the Aviation Accreditation Board International (AABI).
- A Small, Personalized Program
- Attention to your Leadership Development
- World Class Accreditation Standards
- Award-Winning Aviation Program
- Transferable Business Skills
- Enhanced Experience through our Unique Partnerships
- Get Hired Sooner
- Direct Career Path
Our program prepares the students for possible career paths such as:
- Airport Managers
- Transportation Managers
- Commercial Pilots
- Aviation Consultants or executive positions
- Or with government positions with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), or Department of Transportation (DOT)
Annual Median Salaries (2016)*:
- Commercial Pilot: $86,260
- Airline Pilot: $152,770
- Air Traffic Controller: $118,200
- Transportation Manager: $93,560
*Data collected from the Occupational Information Network (O*Net) under the sponsorship of the US Department of Labor/Employment and Training Administration (USDOL/ETA).