Emergency Nurse Practitioner
Master of Science in Nursing
- ARPN Specializations
- MSN Cohorts
- Online MSN Programs
- Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP)
- Clinical Nurse Educator
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner + Psychiatric Mental-Health Nurse Practitioner dual cognate
- Leadership / Leadership in Healthcare Systems
- Nursing Administration (only as dual degree with Master of Business Administration)
- Nursing Informatics
- Psychiatric Mental-Health Nurse Practitioner
Keigwin School of Nursing
2800 University Blvd N
Jacksonville, FL 32211
Jacksonville University's College of Health Sciences and Keigwin School of Nursing has one of the rare programs in the United States to prepare Emergency Nurse Practitioners. The Emergency Nurse Practitioner (ENP) sub-specialization program prepares graduates to care for patients across the lifespan in emergent and urgent care settings.
ENP courses are taught by Board Certified Emergency Nurse Practitioners. Students complete clinical rotations with physicians and nurse practitioners in regional ED settings. Graduates of the ENP sub-specialization program are eligible for specialty certification (ENP-C) upon graduation through the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP).
JU is no longer accepting applications in the ENP program.