Keigwin School of NursingMaster of Science in Nursing
Why Choose Our MSN Program?
Are you ready to take your nursing career to the next level? Jacksonville University's Master of Science in Nursing Program (MSN) prepares students for advanced practice roles in nursing.
- You can finish our MSN programs in as few as 18 months
- The average salary of a Nursing Administrator is $97,000
- The Master's degree program in Nursing at Jacksonville University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Our programs are offered in part-time and full-time tracks so you can learn at your own pace
- Small classes provide you with individual attention
- You get to work with an academic advisor throughout the program who will assist you with individualizing your program progression in a way that works for your schedule
During the upcoming Spring 2022 term, you can choose to complete this program either online or in-person at our Palm Coast location. Palm Coast currently offers the Clinical Nurse Educator, Nursing Informatics, Leadership in Healthcare Systems, and Healthcare Quality and Safety tracks of the MSN program.
Virtual information session
Join us on Tuesday, October 26 at 6:00 p.m. to learn about JU's nursing programs, hear from faculty and admissions counselors, and the admissions process for your program of interest.
Spring-term scholarships are now available for incoming MSN Palm Coast students. Please submit the following to be considered:
- Completed application for Palm Coast cohort (scholarship application will be unlocked after JU application submission)
- GPA of 3.0+
- A 1000 word response to the essay prompt, "Describe the role of the nurse in the current healthcare environment."
You must submit your scholarship application by November 1, 2021 to be considered.
- Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP) ‡
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) ‡
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) ‡
- Clinical Nurse Educator ‡
- Healthcare Quality and Safety
- Informatics ‡
- Nursing Leadership in Healthcare Systems ‡
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing
‡ These majors are also available as a post-graduate certificate for students who have already completed their MSN degree or doctorate and are interested in pursuing additional education in an alternate specialization area.
Dual Degree Programs
AdmissionsHow to Apply
Applicants must submit the following documents to be considered for admission
- Completed JU Application
- Unofficial Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended with All Nursing Coursework & Nursing Degrees
- A minimum 3.0 undergraduate nursing GPA on a 4.0 scale is required
- Graduation from a CCNE, NLN or ACEN accredited BSN program
- Resume/CV (if applying to a Nurse Practitioner track)
- Active U.S. Nursing License
- Statement of Intent (For Nurse Practitioner Program Applicants)
- The following may be requested of students with a GPA of 3.0 or below
- GRE/GMAT scores
- Letters of Recommendation
Request for Information
Contact Information Keigwin School of Nursing
Phone: (904) 256-7000