Davis College of BusinessUndergraduate Programs
Available ProgramsMajors & Minors
We offer a wide range of undergraduate business majors with curriculum designed with our industry partners to maximize career readiness.
- Accounting Major Minor
- Aviation Management Major Minor
- Aviation Management and Flight Operations Major Minor
- Business Administration/General Business Major Minor
- Business Analytics Major Minor
- Business Information Systems Major Minor
- Consumer Goods & Sales Marketing Minor
- Economics Major Minor
- Finance Major Minor
- International Business Major
- Management Major Minor
- Marketing Major Minor
- Professional Sales Minor
- Sport Business Major Minor
Davis Grad2Grad Program
Interested in earning both your bachelor’s and master’s degrees? The Davis Grad2Grad program can be achieved in either a 5 year (4 + 1) or 4 year (3 + 1) format depending on your goals. We provide a customized class schedule for students interested in this opportunity.
AdmissionsStart Your Application
- We are test optional and do not require an essay if you have above a 3.0 GPA.
- Entering students may declare business or aviation as a major. Many entering freshmen will declare a major of pre-business until they reach sophomore status
"You are never going to regret coming to a smaller school where you can make those connections with both the students and the faculty."
About Jacksonville University
At Jacksonville University, our focus is on you — the student. You will find a rigorous Honors Program, over 100 clubs and organizations to explore, NCAA Division I and varsity sports teams, opportunities for undergraduate research, and hands-on learning experiences inside and outside of the classroom.