Davis College of BusinessGrad2Grad Program
Accelerate your careerEarn your bachelor’s and master’s degrees at the same time.
The Davis Grad2Grad Program allows students to develop educational credentials that distinguish them in the job market.
- Earn two degrees in just 4 or 5 years!
- Plan for the future. Have security in knowing where you will earn your bachelor’s and master’s degrees from day one.
- Waive the GMAT/GRE requirement. Most master’s programs require a GMAT or GRE for admission but our Grad2Grad program waives that requirement.
- Top Accreditations! Jacksonville University is regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS). The Davis College of Business is also accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) – the highest international accreditation a business school anywhere in the world can receive.
- More competitive in the workforce. Set yourself apart by earning both your bachelor’s and graduate business degrees.
- Earn a versatile degree. The concepts and theories you learn in a graduate program can be used in so many fields. Any of our business graduate programs will help you in the corporate world, but your management and leadership skills can be applied to any field!
ready to dive in?
About Our Program
The Davis Grad2Grad program can be achieved in either a 5 year (4 + 1) or 4 year (3 + 1) format depending on your goals and the availability of a customized class schedule for your programs.
- Seniors will have the opportunity to accelerate their entrance into the graduate business program by taking graduate classes in their senior year.
- Cost of obtaining both degrees is reduced significantly since the graduate prerequisites are taken at the undergraduate level. By enrolling in the Grad2Grad program, the cost of the graduate program tuition is reduced by up to 25%.
- Grad2Grad students receive first priority at graduate assistantships that are available.
- Students who decide not to continue with their graduate studies after receiving the bachelor’s degree still receive up to 12 graduate credits and can re-enroll in the program at a later date.
- Customize classes your way! All graduate business classes are available to attend on campus, live streamed, or by recorded session.
- Students will have access to career advising, internships offerings, and job placement activities through Career Management.
jump start your careerSave Time & Money
A college education is one of the largest financial investments that you or your family will make. By enrolling in the Grad2Grad program, the cost of the graduate program tuition is reduced by up to 25% since the graduate prerequisites are taken at the undergraduate level. Get a head start on your career by earning both your bachelor's and master's degrees in just 4 or 5 years.
AdmissionsHow to Apply
Current students with a 3.0 GPA or higher can apply for the Grad2Grad Program during their sophomore and junior years. Gifted freshmen are invited by the Davis College of Business to apply early.
First, all admissions materials must be completed and on file before your advising appointment.
- A one-page statement of career goals which include:
- What Business Graduate Degree you are pursuing
- Anticipated undergraduate graduation Date
- A copy of your current resume
Please upload the documents described above as part of the Grad2Grad application form or complete the form and email the required document to Hannah Swanson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Second, after receipt of these completed items, candidates for admission may be invited to an advising appointment where the Curriculum Approval Worksheet will be completed.
After successful completion of these two steps, an interview, and if the program requirements are met, applicants may be invited to join the Davis Grad2Grad Program.
For More Information
To find out if you qualify for admission to the Davis Grad2Grad Program, please contact Hannah Swanson at email@example.com or call (904) 256-7615.