Davis College of Business & TechnologyGrad2Grad Program
Accelerate your careerEarn your bachelor’s and master’s degrees at the same time.
The Davis Grad2Grad Program allows students to develop educational credentials that distinguish them in the job market.
- Earn two degrees in as little as five years!
- Top Accreditations! Jacksonville University is regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS). The Davis College of Business & Technology is also accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) – the highest international accreditation a business school anywhere in the world can receive.
- More competitive in the workforce. Set yourself apart by earning both your bachelor’s and graduate business degrees.
- Earn a versatile degree. The concepts and theories you learn in a graduate program can be used in so many fields. Any of our business graduate programs will help you in the corporate world, but your management and leadership skills can be applied to any field!
Apply in three steps!
- Login to your MYJU portal
- Click E-forms
- Complete & Submit the Grad2Grad application
About Our Program
The Davis Grad2Grad program can be achieved in either a five-year (four + one) format depending on your goals and the availability of a customized class schedule for your programs.
- Seniors will have the opportunity to accelerate their entrance into the graduate business program by taking graduate classes in their senior year.
- Cost of obtaining both degrees is reduced significantly since the graduate prerequisites are taken at the undergraduate level.
- Grad2Grad students receive first priority at graduate assistantships that are available.
- Students who decide not to continue with their graduate studies after receiving the bachelor’s degree still receive up to 12 graduate credits.
- Customize classes your way! All graduate business classes are available to attend on campus, live streamed, or by recorded session.
- Students will have access to career advising, internships offerings, and job placement activities through Career Management.
jump start your careerSave Time & Money
A college education is one of the largest financial investments that you or your family will make. By enrolling in the Grad2Grad program, the cost of the graduate program tuition is reduced by up to 30% since the graduate prerequisites are taken at the undergraduate level. Get a head start on your career by earning both your bachelor's and master's degrees in as little as five years.
AdmissionsHow to Apply
Current students with a 3.0 GPA or higher can apply for the Grad2Grad Program as soon as the second semester of your freshman year.
First, all admissions materials must be completed and on file before your advising appointment.
- A one-page statement of career goals which include:
- What Business Graduate Degree you are pursuing
- Anticipated undergraduate graduation Date
- A copy of your current resume
Please upload the documents described above as part of the Grad2Grad application form or complete the form and email the required document to Amanda Sampo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Second, after receipt of these completed items, candidates for admission may be invited to an advising appointment where the Curriculum Approval Worksheet will be completed.
After successful completion of these two steps, an interview, and if the program requirements are met, applicants may be invited to join the Davis Grad2Grad Program.
For More Information
To find out if you qualify for admission to the Davis Grad2Grad Program, email DCOB at email@example.com.