- Public Policy Institute Home
- About the Public Policy Institute
- Programs & Degrees
- Events & Programming
- Research & Insight
- Support the Institute
- Contact Us
Commentary & Expertise
The Public Policy Institute provides extensive television and radio commentary.
By Faculty Member
Stephen Baker, Ph.D.
Professor of Politics and Policy
Rody Borg, Ph.D.
Professor of Economics & Public Policy
Richard Cebula, Ph.D.
Professor of Finance
JU PPI Board member and Chairman of Acosta, Inc.
- It's Okay to be Unreasonable TEDx Jacksonville
Rick Mullaney, Esq.
Director, Jacksonville University Public Policy Institute
- Senate Health Care Plan Fails - WJXT Channel 4, July 29, 2017
- Senate Health Care Plan - WJXT Channel 4, July 15, 2017
- GOP Health Care Plan Predictions - WJXT Channel 4, June 23, 2017
- This Week in Jacksonville: Investigation; dredging St. Johns River, school funding - WJXT Channel 4, June 18, 2017
- Comey Testimony "Significant" but Not Game-changing - WJXT Channnel 4, June 9, 2017
- Paris Climate Agreement Withdrawal - WJXT Channel 4, June 1, 2017
- This Week in Jacksonville: Jacksonville Pensions - WJXT Channel 4, April 30, 2017
- President's First 100 Days - WJXT Channel 4, April 28, 2017
- The Morning Show: SCOTUS nominee Gorsuch, Enterprise Florida & healthcare - WJXT Channel 4, April 2, 2017
- CBO Report; Wiretapping Allegations - WJXT Channel 4, March 14, 2017
- Analysis of the President's Address to the Joint Session of Congress - WOKV 104.5 FM, AM 690
- Trump's First Month Marked by Crisis - WJXT Channel 4, February 18, 2017
- Analyzing the President's First Week - WJXT Channel 4, January 28, 2017
- Analyzing the Message of the Inauguration - WJXT Channel 4, January 21, 2017
- Trump Cabinet confirmation hearings and press conference - WJXT Channel 4, January 17, 2017
- Capitol Hill debates Russian hacking; Future of Obamacare - WJXT Channel 4, January 7, 2017
- Russian Hacking & Analysis of Trump's Cabinet Picks - WJXT Channel 4, December 17, 2016
- Trump's First 100 Days in Office - WJXT Channel 4, November 11, 2016
- Election Night Commentary, Part 1 and Part 2 - WJXT Channel 4, November 8, 2016
- 2016 Pre-Election Commentary - Examples of commentary and analysis of the 2016 Presidential election cycle.
- North Florida Politics - This Week in Jacksonville WJXT Channel 4, September 4, 2016
- Incumbents Go Down in Primary - WJXT Channel 4, September 4, 2016
- Attack Ads Fly in State Attorney Race - WJXT Channel 4, August 28, 2016
- Post Analysis of JU Televised Debates - WJXT Channel 4, August 21, 2016
- Georgia Gov. Vetoes 'Religious Freedom' Bill - WJXT Channel 4, March 29, 2016
- Supreme Court Justice Nominee - WJXT Channel 4, March 16, 2016
- State of the Union - WJXT Channel 4, January 16, 2016
- 2016 Legislative Session - WJXT Channel 4, January 12, 2016
Ray Oldakowski, Ph.D.
Professor of Geography and JU PPI Polling
- Statewide Poll September 2015: Trump leads, Fiorina and Rubio rise, Bush steady in major Florida shakeup, Jacksonville University poll finds. Read coverage from WOKV, Florida Politics.com, and Florida Times-Union
Paulina Rippere, Ph.D.
Professor of Political Science
Quinton White, Ph.D.
Executive Director, JU Marine Science Research Institute