- Public Policy Institute Home
- About the Public Policy Institute
- Programs & Degrees
- Events & Programming
- Research & Insight
- Support the Institute
- Contact Us
Located on the first floor of the Davis College of Business building at Jacksonville
Stop by or reach us by phone or email.
Public Policy Institute
2800 University Blvd. N
Jacksonville, Florida 32211
Fowler Martens is the first point of contact for visitors to the Institute and the best resource for questions and inquiries. She has a B.A. in Psychology from Washington and Lee University.
- Telephone number (904) 256-7053
- Email address email@example.com
- Directory entry Fowler Martens in the directory
Richard A. Mullaney, Esq.
Rick Mullaney is the Founding Director of the Public Policy Institute at Jacksonville University. In addition to giving strategic direction and vision to the Institute, regularly appearing on local media for policy commentary, and hosting the Policy Matters radio show, Mr. Mullaney teaches PPOL 513: Law, Policy, and Politics, a core requirement for Master in Public Policy students. He is a graduate of the University of Florida with a B.A. in Political Science and law degree from the Levin College of Law. Read his biography.
- Telephone number (904) 256-7342
- Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Directory entry Richard A. Mullaney, Esq., in the directory
Amy Lane, J.D.
Academic Program Manager
Amy Lane manages the Institute's academic programs and provides departmental oversight. Her primary focuses are academic advising, internship coordination, and Capstone. Ms. Lane serves the broader campus community as advisor to the Graduate Student Association and Pre-Law undergraduate students. She has a B.A. in Strategic Communication from Flagler College and law degree from Florida Coastal School of Law.
- Telephone number (904) 256-7452
- Email address email@example.com
- Directory entry Amy Lane, J.D., in the directory
Rakia is the Assistant Director of Graduate Admissions for the University, and is the primary point of contact for candidates interested in the Master in Public Policy degree.
- Telephone number (904) 256-7004
- Email address firstname.lastname@example.org