This program is not currently accepting applications.
Earn your MBA in as few as 13 months while traveling the world.
Jacksonville University’s Global MBA allows you to earn your MBA (Masters of Business Administration) in as few as 13 months while traveling abroad. Study at some of the top business schools in the world with JU’s Global MBA program, including Waseda University, the #1 private university in Japan.
Students begin their GMBA with a semester at JU, spend a semester studying at one of our four partner institutions and then return to JU to complete their degrees.
The GMBA program is only 36 to 39 credit hours and can be completed in 13-18 months of continuous study.
- Accounting & Finance
- Consumer Goods and Services
- Marketing Management
- Portfolio Management
- Management Accounting
- Global Business
JU's Global MBA is unique in that during your time at our partner institutions you will be taught by faculty from that institution. You will be exposed to business culture both inside and outside the classroom. All courses are taught in English.
Study at one of four internationally renowned universities located in key financial hubs around the world while networking with global business leaders, developing international contacts, immersing yourself in a foreign culture, and learning how to conduct business worldwide.
Waseda University Tokyo, Japan
Waseda is the number one ranked private university in Japan. The Graduate School of Commerce is known for its rich curriculum and superior faculty. Waseda is renowned for producing talented individuals in the global arena including 100’s of international CEO’s and six of the last ten Japanese Prime Ministers. (18 months)
East China University of Science & Technology Shanghai, China
East China University of Science & Technology (ECUST) is ranked in the top 30 among 2,000 state universities in the mainland of China. The ECUST business school, with strong degree programs in engineering management, is dedicated to developing high-level management professionals for international companies, and equipping them with a global vision, and cross-cultural communication skills. (15 months)
European Business School Oestritch-Winkel, Germany
European Business School (EBS), a leading business school in Germany and has one of the most highly regarded business faculties in the country. EBS is renowned for academic excellence providing students with an international perspective in strategy and leadership. (13 months)
Kingston University London, England, UK
Kingston is the top university in the country for graduate business start-ups and a leader in entrepreneurship studies. Students from more than 140 countries study at Kingston, providing students with a truly multicultural experience. It is well known for its exceptionally strong teaching and career-focused course work enabling students to gain the relevant skills needed in today’s global business environment. (13 months)
How to Apply
Required items to finish the application:
- Statement of Intent, an essay summarizing your background, goals, and interests in attending JU and the GMBA program
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- GRE or GMAT score, a requirement that may be waived for:
- Students graduating with a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students holding a master's or doctoral degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Students with a Series 7, CFP or CPA license
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
In addition to the above list, International students are required to submit the following:
- TOEFL or IELTS score
- Original financial documents showing funding to be used to cover all expenses for the first years of study
- All education obtained outside of the U.S. will require a course by course evaluation with grade point average calculation from a NACES member www.naces.org
- Copy of passport and visa