Jacksonville's Tier One MBAMaster of Business Administration
Why Choose Our Program?
Accreditation: Investing in an MBA program that is not AACSB-accredited is risky. Only the top business schools in the world have earned such a distinction, and we are one of them.
Program Flexibility: Our MBA programs are designed in 8-week long course modules that allow you to move at your own pace. We also let you take classes in any format that you want including online, part-time or full-time.
Content: We continuously update our program content and assess how well it meets the critical learning goals that companies value. Our MBA programs have ranked in the best MBA programs list by CEO magazine.
Leadership Focus: Business expertise is great, but it will be the leadership competencies that you develop that differentiate you and prepare you to move up in an organization.
Accounting and Finance Option: Developing additional competencies in accounting and finance can differentiate your MBA and prepare you to move up in those specialization areas of the organization.
Virtual Information Session
Attendees will have the opportunity to meet the program director and advisor to ask questions about our curriculum and admissions process.
Thursday, July 2, 2020
6 p.m. EST
Ahmed Rashed's StoryMBA Your Way
Jacksonville University's flexible MBA program allows you to take classes online or in person, part-time or full-time. You can complete your degree at your own pace, as well, in one year or two. And since life changes, you can even adjust as the need arises: part-time student one semester, full-time student the next, and an online student your final semester.
ADMISSIONS How to Apply
Applicants must submit the following documents to be considered for admission
- Statement of Intent: This is an essay summarizing your background, goals, and interests in attending JU.
- GRE or GMAT Score: Students graduating with a degree in business from an AACSB accredited
business school who hold a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher are exempt
from this requirement. Student's holding a master's or doctoral degree from a regionally
accredited institution are exempt from this requirement.
- The GRE and the application fee for this program have been waived.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. We will need a transcript for all courses that your degree institution accepted to confer your degree.* All education obtained outside of the U.S. will require a course by course evaluation with grade point average calculation from a NACES member www.naces.org
International Student Application Requirements
In addition to the above list, International students are required to submit additional documents:
- TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE English Proficiency score
" I completed my Masters of Business Administration this summer… Being able to complete a program such as this in as little time as I was able to do, was something I will not forget.”
Contact Information Davis College of Business
Davis College of Business
2800 University Blvd N
Jacksonville, FL 32211
Phone: (904) 256-7169