Graduate Marketing Coordinator
Graduate Marketing Coordinator
Office of Marketing & Communications
The Office of Marketing and Communications Graduate Marketing Coordinator provides writing, digital marketing and creative support that successfully communicates the value proposition of the University’s online graduate programs to potential students. The graduate marketing coordinator works with the Office of Marketing and Communications team, Graduate Admissions team, and external vendors to craft the University’s marketing efforts across both print and digital media. This position reports to the Director of Digital Marketing and Graduate Associate Director of Communications.
The successful candidate will provide:
Digital Marketing Services
- Market all graduate virtual information sessions and open-house advertising, including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram advertising, LinkedIn Direct Messaging advertising, organic posts on the main Jacksonville University or program social media channels.
- Work closely with the Graduate Associate Director of Communications to ensure that the marketing and communications for virtual information sessions and open houses closely align, including placing event links on the website and helping to coordinate the logistics for the events for program managers.
- Help the Graduate Associate Director of Communications with communication campaigns
- Use website designed templates to create and update graduate marketing websites for campaigns and program pages
- Set up and buy geo-fence marketing for conferences, events and business targeting
- Research keywords for SEO and Google Ad campaigns to continue optimizing campaigns.
- Design graduate digital tours using our online map builder tool
Print and Other Creative Services
- Use graduate flyer and corporate proposal templates to create and update graduate marketing flyers/corporate proposals
- Design print materials for graduate admissions including postcards and other materials
- Provide photo and video support, as needed
To be successful in this position, a candidate should:
- Have a bachelor's degree and experience or demonstrated equivalency in digital marketing or related fields. Experience can include internships and/or career experience.
- Be highly creative
- Have a thorough understanding of digital marketing and communication principles and techniques, including advertising, SEO, and analytics
- Be an excellent communicator who can draft and edit communications for multiple channels, including print, website, and social media
- Maintain an expert-level of proficiency with digital and print content development and management tools.
- Be able to work collaboratively with all members of the Office of Marketing and Communications and the Graduate Admission team as well as other offices across campus.
- Be able to work independently, meet deadlines, and work flexible hours (including occasional evenings and weekends, as necessary).
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required for this position. The University reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet organizational needs.