Preventing Workplace Harassment Course
Jacksonville University believes that all employees should be able to enjoy a workplace atmosphere free from harassment, unlawful discrimination and violence. Harassment is a form of misconduct that undermines the integrity of the employment relationship. In active support of this commitment, we have partnered with United Educators to provide two new online training awareness classes:
- Mosaic: Prevent Discrimination and Harassment – Faculty and Staff
- Mosaic: Prevent Sexual Violence Together
To begin training, follow these steps:
- Go to https://learn.ue.org/KI9SL188005/JUHarassmentPrevention
- Complete the “Registration” Form
- Enter your first name, last name and email address. In Optional Field 1 enter the name of your Department and click Register.
- You will receive a welcome email with your user name and temporary password.
- Follow the link in the email to sign on.
- You will enter your temporary password, create a new password and create and answer a security question.
A history of your completed courses will be available in "My Completions." You will also receive an email containing a link to your completion certificate, upon successful completion of the course.
IMPORTANT: All Jacksonville University employees must participate in the online courses designed to build awareness and understanding about different types of harassment and how to prevent such behaviors in our workplace. We would also like to remind the campus community the University has a well-established Title IX Policy and Procedures to address any concerns.
We take pride in the strength of our community and creating an environment in which the dignity and worth of each individual is respected. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Office of People & Culture at extension 7025.