Keigwin School of Nursing
Jacksonville University invites applications for adjunct nursing faculty positions to serve as clinical instructors in local Jacksonville hospitals for Keigwin School of Nursing pre-licensure students. This would require a commitment of 8- or 12-hour shifts, usually one day per week (Monday-Saturday). Clinical settings may include: medical-surgical, labor and delivery, pediatrics, critical care, psychiatric-mental health, community agencies, long-term care, etc.
The minimum requirements for this position are:
- Master’s degree in Nursing from an accredited institution
- Licensed to practice nursing in the state of FL
- A minimum of one year of experience in a clinical practice setting (required)
- Experience as a clinical instructor (preferred)
Applications will be accepted on a continuous basis as needs arise. Minority applicants and those with diverse experiences and backgrounds are encouraged to apply. JU is an equal opportunity employer.
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required for this position. The University reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet organizational needs.
All Jacksonville University employees who work on campus must be vaccinated for COVID-19. Documentation will be requested during onboarding. Our full vaccination policy is available online.
To apply, send the following to:
Nursing Adjunct Search
Keigwin School of Nursing – Jacksonville University
2800 University Blvd N.
Jacksonville FL 32211
- Letter of interest
- JU faculty application
- Unofficial transcripts (official transcripts will be needed if interviewed)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Background Authorization Form
Or, submit to KSONsearch@ju.edu subject: Nursing Adjunct Professor