Also in this site…
- Dates to Remember
- Professional Development
- Annual Evaluation of Faculty Activities
- Important Documents & Forms
- Awards for Excellence
- Faculty Resources
Mon – Fri, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Payroll Rate Sheet is used to calculate adjunct and faculty overload salaries. In order to calculate the Full-Time Faculty Overload Pay Calculation for summer, insert the annual salary where indicated. The form will populate all boxes automatically.
In order for payroll to be met on a timely basis, Academic Affairs requires that payroll sheets (printed on yellow paper) be submitted to the AA office two days before they are due in Human Resources. Please refer to the attached payroll schedule.
- JU ID numbers are to be used for each person.
- Course Sync # (4 digit) are required.
- If there is any deviation from the normal payroll payscales, notes must be made on the payroll sheet indicating what the change is and why.
Payroll object codes
Payroll object codes change with each semester. Please refer to the chart below:
|Summer I Adjunct||61126|
|Summer I Overload||61136|
|Summer I Chair||61226|
|Summer II Adjunct||61127|
|Summer II Overload||61137|
|Summer II Chair||61227|