Faculty Awards for Excellence
Call for Nominations
Faculty, staff, administrators and students are invited to nominate full time faculty members* for a faculty award for excellence in these categories:
- Scholarship and Professional Activities
- University Service
- Community Service
How to Submit a Nomination
Please include in your nomination:
- Name of the person that you are nominating
- Category for which they are being nominated
- Your name and contact information (i.e., email address and cell phone number)
Send nominations to the Office of the Provost.
- Selection will be made by committee by category (i.e., one committee for each category); each committee is composed of faculty, staff, and students.
- One award maximum per faculty member per year
- No faculty member can win in a particular category more than once in a five-year period.
- Nominees will be asked to submit CVs, resumes, and other supporting materials.
- Guidelines will be emailed to each nominee.
Award recipients for each category will be announced at the Faculty Recognition Dinner. Winners receive a cash award of $500 and other prizes.
*Full-time Administrators, Adjunct and Part-Time faculty are not eligible.