Adjunct Professor: Electrical Engineering
Electrical Engineering Adjunct Professor
Essential Job Duties
- Earned an advanced degree from an accredited university in the discipline
- Minimum of 18 graduate credits in the discipline
- Power engineering or closely related areas is desired
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required for this position. The University reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet organizational needs.
Applicants need to send the following application files in a single PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org. The start hiring date is in August 2019.
- Letter of interest
- Curriculum Vitae
- JU Faculty application
- Unofficial transcripts (official transcripts will be needed before hiring)
- A list of three references including their contact information