Meet the Team
International Student Services Team
Dr. Kristie Gover, Ed.D.
Senior Vice President & Dean of Students, PDSO
- Hometown: Glasglow, Kentucky, U.S.
- Alma Maters: University of Louisville, B.A. in Psychology, M.A .in Higher Ed. Administration & University of North Florida, Ed.D. in Educational Leadership
- Favorite Place on Campus: Swings on the riverfront
- Best Local Restaurant: Dockside Seafood Restaurant
- Fun Fact: My family has hosted 12 international students from 5 countries.
Rob Berwick, MBA
Assistant Vice President & Registrar, DSO, ARO
- Hometown: Portland, Maine, U.S.
- Alma Maters: Keuka College, B.S. & Southern New Hampshire University, MBA
- Favorite Place on Campus: River House porch
- Best Local Restaurant: Ember & Iron
- Fun Fact: I have been to 49 states, 15 countries, and three continents.
Administrative Coordinator for Student Affairs, DSO
- Hometown: Jacksonville, Florida, U.S.
- Alma Maters: University of North Florida, B.A. in Psychology & Studio Art
- Favorite Place on Campus: Delius House – I would renovate and live in it!
- Best Local Restaurant: North Beach Fish Camp
- Fun Fact: I have a small camper and love to camp in state and national parks around the U.S.
Kim Marsh, MBA
Coordinator of International Student Services, DSO
- Hometown: Seattle, Washington, U.S.
- Alma Maters: Western Washington University, B.A. in French & Canadian-American Studies & Jacksonville University, MBA
- Favorite Place on Campus: Kinne Plaza at night
- Best Local Restaurant: Aloha Waffle Bar, Tabouleh Café, Vagabond Korean BBQ
- Fun Fact: I've lived in four states in the past three years and speak three languages.
International Admissions Team
For Undergraduate Admissions...
- Your Admissions Counselor is dependent on your country of citizenship.
For Graduate Admissions...
- Your Admissions Officer is dependent on your program of study.
Disclaimer: Neither the International Student Services Team nor the Admissions Team are attorneys and are unable to provide legal advice.