Frequently Asked Questions

When can I get my I-20?

Once you have been admitted and have had a financial conversation with an ISS advisor or your admissions counselor, you will need to submit the enrollment deposit for your program. From there, financial documents, support documents, and passports must be submitted alongside the I-20 Verification Form. From there, an ISS advisor will review your documents and issue you an initial Form I-20.

Can I pay the enrollment deposit after my visa appointment?

No. Payment of the enrollment deposit is required to initiate the next steps towards a Form I-20 which is crucial for the visa appointment.

I was taught in English in high school. Can I get my English proficiency requirement waived?

Please contact your admissions counselor with this request.

How much does your school cost?

What scholarships do you offer international students?

All admitted undergraduate students are offered an Academic Merit Scholarship based on the application materials submitted when applied.

Undergraduate students also have the chance to be a part of our University Scholars & Honors Programs which has extra requirements and comes with extra scholarships. Connect with your undergraduate admissions counselor about requirements.

For graduate students, scholarship availbility is dependent on the program. Please connect with your graduate admissions officer for more information.

We currently do not accept the CSS Profile through College Board and we also do not offer other financial aid for international students outside the above.