- International Home
- Majors and Programs
- Paying for School
- Student Life
- Additional Resources
- Title IX
- Foreign Credential Evaluation
How to Apply
All students who are not U.S. citizens or U.S. Permanent Residents must complete an international student application. If you are uncertain as to whether or not you are considered an international student, please contact the Office of Admissions at (904) 256-7000 or email email@example.com.
Note: Both degree-seeking and non-degree international applicants must complete an international application. Applicants who fall below the equivalent of a 2.5 cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) may not be eligible for admission.
Once you've determined you are eligible, you'll need to submit an application online here. When you submit your application, you'll need to provide:
- Proof of English proficiency
- Signed and certified copies of academic credentials, as well as the results of any state examinations.
- One letter of recommendation from a principal, dean, professor, teacher, counselor or other school official is optional, but recommended.
- Transfer students who have completed college or university level course work outside of the U.S will need a course by course evaluation such as World Education Services or Josef Silny. You can go to www.naces.org to find other agencies.
- Photocopies of required documentation that have been certified (stamped) by the issuing institution are acceptable if a school official or Education USA advisor submits them directly to Jacksonville University.
- All official transcripts must be accompanied by certified translations in English.
- Transcripts that are mailed must be received by the Office of Admission sealed in the original envelope provided by your institution. Transcripts submitted via e-mail or fax by the applicant are NOT accepted.
Once all documents have been received along with the application, the Office of Admissions will begin review your application packet.
For further information about Jacksonville University or our admissions process, please call us at +19042567000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.