Admission to Jacksonville University
Students must seek and gain admission to Jacksonville University to be eligible for admission to the Davis College of Business. The admission procedure for the Davis College of Business is separate from the admission procedure for the University.
Paper applications are also available from the Office of Admissions in the Howard Administration Building. These applications must be returned to:
Admission to Davis College of Business
- Entering students may declare business or aviation as a major. Many entering freshmen will declare a major of pre-business until they reach sophomore status.
- Students must earn and maintain a GPA of 2.5 to declare and remain a major in the
Davis College of Business.
- If a student's GPA drops below 2.5, they will be placed on probation for one (1) semester. If they fail to achieve a minimum overall GPA of 2.5 after one (1) semester of probation, that student will be required to change to a major outside of DCOB. They may, however, apply for readmission to DCOB if they subsequently achieve a GPA of 2.5 again.
Applicants to DCOB must:
- Gain admission to Jacksonville University.
- Submit a separate application for admission to the Davis College of Business.