Handshake for Students
Handshake, the ultimate career network for students, is your one-stop-shop for launching your career, offering many exciting features, including:
Personalized job recommendations based on your major and interests
Searching and applying for jobs and internships, both on and off campus
An easy way to register for on-campus career events and the Career Expo
Viewing appointments with your career advisors
All registered students1 already have a profile in Handshake. Log in to MyJU, click on the Handshake icon under the "Applications" column, and complete your profile. If you are logging in using the Handshake app on your mobile device, use your JU username and password to access your profile.
1 If you are new to JU, please allow 7-10 business days AFTER you register for classes for your Handshake account to be activated. If you still cannot access your account, or you are a JU alumni and would like a Handshake account, email Career Management to request access.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I set my Handshake account up for the first time?
- How do I making my profile more appealing to employers?
- How do I upload my resume to Handshake?
- How do I search for jobs and internships on Handshake?
- How do I search for on-campus employment?
- How do I apply for a job on Handshake?
- How do I withdraw a job or interview application?
- How do I request an internship experience in Handshake?
- How do I upload an attachment to my internship experience?
- How do I track the approval process of my internship experience request?
- What is Peer Messaging?
If you have any questions not listed above, please email or call Career Management at (904) 256-7054 for assistance!