The Jacksonville University Alumni Relations team is proud to announce a new program for Jacksonville University’s Graduates Of the Last Decade (GOLD Phins). Our GOLD Phins already receive a number of perks, including:
- Networking and mentorship opportunities through JU Connect (ju-connect.com)
- Access to exclusive programs such as PERKS (discounts) and Zumper (apartment search help)
- FREE JU license plate - find out how to get yours here
Now there is a way for GOLD Phins to be recognized for staying connected and giving back to their University: the GOLD Phin Society. This is a new giving circle that requires GOLD Phins to give either their class year per month (i.e. $20.18) OR $250+ per year. (Graduates who choose to increase their monthly gift to $42 per month by their tenth year will be upgraded into Order of the Dolphin.) These small recurring gifts from loyal Dolphins add up to help make student scholarships, academically top-notch faculty, campus improvements and more possible. Your donation will make a difference for students following in your wake!
Members of the GOLD Phin Society will receive:
- Recognition on Jacksonville University’s Donor Honor Roll
- Unique GOLD Phin flag to wave wherever you go. Post selfies to social media with #GOLDphin
GOLD Phin Society members may be asked to join the GOLD Phin Committee, which is a committee of the Alumni Advisory Council. Members of this Committee will have the opportunity to plan and lead key GOLD Phin Society activities.
According to our GOLD Phin Committee, these are the top 5 reasons to join the GOLD Phin Society:
- Professional networking with recent JU grads in the Jacksonville business community.
- Connecting and building personal friendships with alumni that you might not have known while in school.
- Professional development: Meet and hear from Spotlight Speakers - 15 minute presentations given by established leaders in the Jacksonville community.
- Community stewardship: Give back to your city and earn community service hours during philanthropic events with local charities and nonprofit organizations.
- Support your alma mater. Almost all of us received some type of aid while attending JU, so now we pay it forward to future Dolphins.
Contact Jena Crews at (904) 256-7995 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.