LEARN MORERequest Information
Office of Admissions
Admissions Undergraduate AdmissionsTransfer Admissions International Admissions Graduate Admissions Important Dates Meet Our Student Ambassadors
Visit JU Pay Deposit Enrollment Forms Requesting Official Transcripts
Year Before Matriculation
- Visit campus. Schedule your visit.
- Submit online application.
- Send official high school transcript. Learn more about requesting your official transcripts.
- Send official ACT and/or SAT scores.
Year of Matriculation
- Fill out your FAFSA as early as possible.
- Eligible students: complete your Honors Program application.
- Fine Arts students: schedule your audition or portfolio review.
- Housing application opens through Residential Life
- Priority deadline for financial aid is March 1st – make sure to submit your FAFSA.
- Office of Financial Aid begins mailing financial aid offers at end of month.
- Last chance for Fine Arts auditions and portfolio reviews.
- Registration begins for new students. Call to schedule your appointment with Academic Advising.
- Check to ensure your financial aid forms are turned in.
- Deposit deadline is May 1.
- Arrange for your official AP scores to be sent to JU.
- Arrange for your high school to send your final, official transcript to JU.
- Transfers, ensure that your previous colleges send all final official transcripts.
- Freshmen, arrange for any college dual enrollment transcripts to be sent to JU.
- Attend a summer orientation session.
- Fall bills are sent.
- Housing sends out room and roommate assignments.
- Contact your roommate to talk about what you will bring.
- Pack your bags and make final travel arrangements.