Requesting Official Transcripts

As part of the admissions process, we will need copies of your official transcripts from the institution(s) you've attended previously.

If you're a current or past Jacksonville University student, you can request copies of your Jacksonville University transcripts online.

​Requesting Documents​​

T​o request your official transcripts be sent to Jacksonville University, visit the appropriate department (e.g., your guidance counselor, Registrar's Office) at each institution you attended.

Electronic Transcripts & Documents

Jacksonville University partners with Parchment​ to receive official, electronic transcripts and supporting documents. We also accept transcripts from: Speede, National Clearinghouse, Home School Clearinghouse, Credential Solutions/Transcript Network, E-Script Safe, Common App, Greenlight Credentials, WES and other NACES approved agencies. 

Traditional Transcripts & Documents

To submit traditional transcripts or documents by mail, please submit them to:

Jacksonville University

ATTN: Office of Admissions

2800 University Blvd. N.

Jacksonville, FL 32211-3321

Need Assistance?

If you need help, please contact us at​ or call +1 904-256-7000.

​Request Information ​Apply To JU