Mission, Values, & Vision
The vision of the Davis College of Business is to cultivate innovative business leaders throughout North Florida and beyond.
The Davis College of Business delivers high-quality educational programs that develop leaders who:
- Exhibit business acumen
- Demonstrate leadership abilities and ethical behavior
- Use critical thinking and communication skills
- Leverage technical and analytical skills
- Cultivate global awareness
- We are committed to supporting continuous personal, professional and leadership development
of our students, alumni, and community members.
- We support progressive and meaningful research, creative activity, and knowledge dissemination.
We celebrate excellence in teaching.
- We strive to become thought-leaders in global management education based on our active
pursuit of global partners in business and education.
- We recognize the value of ethics and cultural diversity and welcome and respect people
of differing backgrounds, beliefs, and points of view.
- We value and foster mentoring relationships and shared responsibility for learning.
- We embrace and explore technology as a means of enhancing and delivering management
instruction in order to increase flexibility for our students and expand our academic
- We actively seek partnership opportunities with the corporate community in order to enrich the educational experience of our business students and promote the practical relevance of our college.