Information Technology is located in the Founders building on the campus of Jacksonville University. The Helpdesk is the central point of contact for all service requests relating to computers, networks, and telephones, as well as technology questions and special requests.
Help Desk Hours
Important: Holiday Hours
Jacksonville University will be closed from December 15 — January 1.
During that time, the Help Desk will monitor voicemail on an hourly basis from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on December 17 — 22 and December 26 — 28.
Only emergency calls will receive a response. Email requests will be checked on a daily basis, so urgent requests should be called in to (904) 256-7200. All other calls will be documented with Help Desk tickets for service in 2019.
Thank you for your understanding, and happy holidays!
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday: Closed
The IT department offers training in Microsoft products and Network Security for Jacksonville University staff, faculty, and employees. Please use the following links for more information:
- If you are having problems connecting via VPN (Cisco Any Connect), please see the Telecommuting section on the left. The VPN software has changed.
- If you are having trouble with your password, please go to My JU to reset it.
- If you are having problems accessing Blackboard, please try going to the following site: http://blackboard.ju.edu. Use your My JU user name and password to log in.
- If you are having problems retrieving new email messages from your Jacksonville University Student Email Account, please make sure you are logging into the My JU site and clicking the JU INBOX icon at the top of the site. OR, please make sure you are going to the NEW email site of: http://mail.jacksonville.edu. This site will require you to log in with your Jacksonville University Email address and password.