Get Your Dolphin Card
Dolphin Cards are available to students, faculty and staff (including adjunct, emeritus, and retired), alumni, parents, family members, friends, and visitors. Learn more about your Dolphin Card and how to get it.
What can I do with my card?
- Library Card: Check out materials and make copies at Swisher Library.
- Meal Plan: Swipe your card to access your meal plan at Riverview Dining Hall or to use your Flex Bucks at any Jacksonville University dining location.
- Dolphin Dollars
- Building Access
- Access to Athletics events, including student tickets
- Varsity debit card (if you create a Varsity Bank checking account)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Dolphin Discount Program (Coming soon!)
Lost your card?
If your card was lost or stolen, report it immediately. The cardholder is responsible for all purchases made before it's reported lost. Call (904) 256-7585 to report your lost card as soon as possible.
Your AccountHelp and Support
For inquiries regarding your Dolphin Card account:
- Email CustomerService@Varsity.Bank. Please include your name and birthdate in your email.
- Call (888) 982-7748.
Contact Information Campus Security
1st floor, Howard Administration Building
2800 University Blvd N
Jacksonville, FL 32211
Phone: (904) 256-7585