Resources & Forms
- Academic Calendar, from the Registrar
- Academic Catalog, from the Registrar
- Student Planning help, instructions on features in Student Planning including registering for classes
- Weekly Class Schedule Planner
- GPA Calculator, Excel spreadsheet to help you calculate your GPA by using grades & credit hours
- Tips & Tutorials , page with more resources and video tutorials
Application to Study at Another Institution
If you wish to take courses at another school and ensure the acceptance of credit by Jacksonville University, attach the course descriptions from both schools by filling out the Application to Study at Another Institution electronic form in EForms through MyJU. Forward the eForm to your faculty advisor, who will forward it to the dean of the college in which the course is offered. If approved, the eForm will be forwarded to the Registrar's Office.
Academic Change Request Form
If you would like to change your major, add a second major or minor, or remove a major and/or minor, you should submit a form to request the change. See EForms in MyJU and complete the Academic Change Request Form. You will be notified once the adjustments have been made.