Resources & Forms



Application to Study at Another Institution

If you wish to take courses at another school and ensure the acceptance of credit by Jacksonville University, attach the course descriptions from both schools by filling out the Application to Study at Another Institution electronic form in EForms through MyJU. Forward the eForm to your faculty advisor, who will forward it to the dean of the college in which the course is offered. If approved, the eForm will be forwarded to the Registrar's Office.


Academic Change Request Form

If you would like to change your major, add a second major or minor, or remove a major and/or minor, you should submit a form to request the change. See EForms in MyJU and complete the Academic Change Request Form. You will be notified once the adjustments have been made.

Quick question? Need a simple response, fast? Join the waitlist for a call. Open only during business hours.

Related Links


Academic Advising

Office location

Howard Administration Building, first floor

Office hours

Mon – Fri, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

Email address