All residents and fellows participate in research endeavors through the initiation and completion of a research project. At the conclusion of a series of research courses, the resident or fellow will provide:
- Final presentation of their research project to a panel of faculty and fellow residents.
- Analysis of the collected data.
- Interpretation and conclusion of the project.
- Final write-up of the research capstone project approved by the student’s advisory committee.
- Submission of a manuscript of the research project to a recommended peer-reviewed journal.