The Brooks Rehabilitation College of Healtchare Sciences, Lazzara Building was completed in July of 2003. The School of Orthodontics is within the Brooks Rehabilitation College of Healthcare Sciences which was established in 2014.
The School of Orthodontics is a modern day facility with 37 chairs and the latest technology and equipment. The School of Orthodontics provides an exceptional environment for obtaining an evidence-based, contemporary orthodontic education. Students have access to:
- Two digital panoramic/cephalometric units,
- A state of the art materials testing laboratory,
- A dedicated ICAT cone beam CAT (CBCT) scan unit,
- 3DMD facial scanner,
- Soft tissue lasers,
- Multiple TAD implant systems,
- Private two-person operatories,
- Electronic access to contemporary literature and a library of historic orthodontic periodicals on site.