- Career Resource Center
- Parents and Families
- Faculty and Staff
- Contact Us
- Fall Events
- Career Track
Faculty and Staff
Working toward the common goal of student success, the Career Resource Center collaborates with Jacksonville University's academic community to offer a wide range of career services and programming, focused on assisting our students in their transition from student to professional.
How the Career Resource Center Collaborates with Faculty & Staff:
- Classroom visits and career information sessions
- Fill-in presentations during class cancellations
- Integration of career assignments into the course curriculum
- Professional panels and workshops
- Department outreaches and programming, aimed at specific student populations with general
to specific career needs
- Connecting employers with faculty through events such as our Career Fairs
- Assistance in identifying quality experiential learning and internship opportunities
- Much more....
To schedule a workshop, program or meeting with the Career Resource Center Staff, please click the link above to complete the request form.
Making Employer Referrals to the Career Resource Center
Employers often call faculty or other JU staff directly seeking to hire students for internships, part-time or full-time work. These employers should be referred to Career Resource Center directly or you may contact us with their name and phone number and we will get in touch with them.
It is important to refer employers to Career Services because:
- We can disseminate job listings to all students thus providing an equal opportunity for all qualified applicants to apply.
- We have access to students who are looking for jobs so employers will get applicants quickly.
- These employers become part of our database enabling them to receive information about other events such as the Career Expo, Map Your Major, on-campus recruiting, and other campus events.
- We maintain an ongoing relationship with employers so they will learn more about JU and so we can learn more about their company to provide accurate information to students
For employer referrals, contact Jeff Morris, Associate Director of the Career Resource Center at 904-256-7054 or firstname.lastname@example.org
General Employment Resources: