Resources and Forms



If you wish to take courses at another school and ensure the acceptance of credit by Jacksonville University, attach the course descriptions from both schools by filling out the Application to Study at Another Institution electronic form in eForms on Web Advisor. Forward the eForm to your faculty advisor, who will forward it to the dean of the college in which the course is offered. If approved, the eForm will be forwarded to the Registrar's Office.

If you are a traditional undergraduate student who wishes to enroll in an ADP class, complete the eForm "TU Request to enroll in an ADP Class" in Web Advisor. Fill out the electronic form and send it to your faculty advisor. Your faculty advisor will forward it to the ADP Director, who will forward it to an ADP Advisor, who will forward it to the Registrar. Providing there are no holds of schedule conflicts, the Registar will register you for the ADP class.

Alternative Credits

Recognizing the rigor of Advanced Placement (AP), College Level Examination Program (CLEP), International Baccalaureate (IB), Advanced Level certificates of various kinds, Defense Activity for Nontraditional Education Support (DANTES), portfolio credit, and military credit programs, Jacksonville University awards up to 32 credits for successful work in these programs. Information on specific classes accepted for credit is available online. All alternative credit must be posted to the transcript before the student begins his or her senior year (90 earned credits or above).

Learn more from the Registrar.