Faculty Travel Support Internal Funding Opportunities
Faculty Travel Support Grants
For Travel Occurring July 1, 2019 - December 31 2019:
- Read the new ORSP Travel Policy for 2019-2020.
- Read the new Travel Grant Application Instructions.
- Complete the new Travel Grants Application Form. This form is fillable! Simply download and save it to your computer before completing.
- Fall 2019 Travel Requests will be accepted May 1, 2019 through October 15, 2019.
For Travel Occurring January 1, 2020 - June 30, 2020
- Spring 2020 travel applications will be accepted beginning November 1, 2019 through February 15, 2020.
Other Travel Grant Programs
Travel for Proposal Development (opens August 1, 2019)
This grant program offers reimbursement for travel costs related to grant proposal development, meetings with program officers, and sponsor-hosted grant trainings. Requests must be submitted at least four-weeks prior to the departure date.
- Travel Support for Proposal Development Instructions
- Travel Support for Proposal Development Application
Travel for EPIC - sponsored Projects (opens August 1, 2019)
These funds support travel costs for faculty and students already working on EPIC-sponsored projects who will be presenting project outcomes at local, state, regional or national conferences. Requests must be submitted at least four-weeks prior to the departure date.