Online Master of Science in Nursing Options
We are proud to offer a number of online options to earn your Master of Science in Nursing degree.
- Online RN-MSN
- Online MSN with a major in...
- Clinical Nurse Education
- Leadership in Healthcare Systems
- Informatics Specialization
Admission into the RN to MSN program is conducted on a rolling basis with six start dates per year. Applicants must submit the following documents to be considered for admission;
- Completed Application
- Copy of current unencumbered U.S. RN license
- Official Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Must be a graduate from a regional or national Associate’s Degree in Nursing (ADN) or Diploma nursing program with an overall undergraduate grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Graduation from a CCNE, NLN or ACEN accredited BSN program
- Official GRE scores of 290 or higher
- The requirement of official GRE scores will be waived for all applicants who have a 3.0 or higher undergraduate nursing GPA
- Evidence of completion of undergraduate courses in statistics and physical assessment
- Three letters of recommendation (a minimum of two should professional references)
- References should be from a supervisor familiar with the student’s clinical abilities and, if possible, an educator who taught the student.
- Statement of Intent
- A personal statement describing your reasons for pursuing an advanced degree and detailing your professional goals. Should not exceed 2 pages.
- Students whose first language is not English, must also take the TOEFL Examination and score either 540 on the paper-based exam, or 76 on internet-based exam
Hilary Morgan, PhD, CNM
Director, Graduate Nursing Programs
Email address email@example.com
Caitlin Bright, BS
Assistant Director of Online Enrollment Technology
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org