- Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Programs & Degrees
- Faculty & Staff
- Current Students
- Professional and Community Resources
- Upcoming Events
- About the Clinical Mental Health Counseling Program
- Contact Us
- Collaboration and Research
CMHC Program Information Sessions
If you are interested in the Clinical Menal Health Counseling Program, we invite you to attend the CMHC Program Information Sessions to learn more about JU's mental health counseling graduate program, the Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling.
This exciting graduate degree program was designed to meet the need for mental health and wellness services in our community. Everyone is welcome – no specific undergraduate degree is required for admission.
Please confirm your attendance below. We look forward to seeing you there!
The next information Sessions will be held at 6 p.m. on:
For more information, please contact:
Pamela D. Adrian, MS
Assistant Director, Graduate Admissions
- Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number (904) 256-7245
Sharon T. Wilburn, PhD
Department Chair, Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Email address email@example.com
- Telephone number (904) 256-8930