SLP Salary Information
- The median annual salary is $75,000.
- The median annual salary for SLPs who are full-time private practice owners or co-owners was $77,240.
- The median annual salaries are $70,000 for clinical service providers and $93,534 for administrators or supervisors.
- The lowest and highest median annual salaries by various predictor variables are by facility type
- $68,000 in outpatient clinics and offices;
- $90,000 in SNFs and general medical, VA, and LTAC hospitals; by population density
- $73,833 in suburban areas,
- $75,000 in city/urban areas,
- $78,266 in rural areas;
American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA):
General information on speech, language, and hearing problems:
Resources for problems related to stroke:
Jacksonville Speech and Hearing Center:
The Voice Foundation:
United States Society for Augmentative and Alternative Communication:
Learning Disabilities Association of America: