Post-Graduate Certificate Leadership in Healthcare Systems
Why Choose Our Program?
The Leadership in Healthcare Systems (LHS) Post-Graduate Certificate (PGC) allows you to take your nursing education to the next level. Completing this four-course specialization will allow you to experience a focused curriculum that prepares you to take on leadership positions and to influence nursing facility policies. Graduates of this program are eligible to become board certified as a Nurse Executive, a highly respected credential that opens the door to nurse leadership positions.
If you do not have a master's degree or would like to study Leadership in the Healthcare System in greater depth, you may be interested in our Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) in Leadership in the Healthcare System degree program.
Start your application
About Our Program
This Leadership in Healthcare Systems Certificate program is fully online, and students are able to enroll every eight weeks. The program is made up of 12 credit hours.
All students are required to complete the following coursework:
- NUR 530 - Financial Management of Nursing Systems
- NUR 531 - Human Resource Management in Healthcare
- NUR 532 - Nursing Leadership in the Healthcare System
- NUR 533 - Quality and Safety in Healthcare
How to Apply
- Completed JU Application
- Unofficial transcripts from Colleges & Universities with All Nursing Coursework &
- GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Active U.S. Nursing License
- A background check will be required for students participating in clinical practice
- The following may be requested of students with a GPA of 3.0 or lower
- GRE/GMAT scores
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Intent